Public relations can be a tricky subject – some people are for it while others are against it. There are some who say smaller companies should not employ PR agencies and there are others who say you can’t live without one. Can you guess which side we are on? J On Bill Gates’ side actually.
He said, “If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations.” Now that’s our kind of quote!
So, here we go… our 10 reasons why you need a PR agency. A PR agency:
- Connects you with your target market – They know you and your story and they will have a pretty good idea of how to connect you to your target market.
- Allows you to compete with the big boys – Even if you use a smaller PR agency, it immediately allows you to play on the same field as bigger companies. Up your game and hire a PR agency.
- Builds brand recognition – Brands grow through a combination of things such as social media, events, and marketing strategies. And who better to assist you than your PR agency?
- Helps you tell your story – Companies sometimes struggle to identify their voice and this makes it difficult to bring their story across. A PR agency can help you tell your story and, of course, make it the best it can be.
- Keeps your business and your story relevant – Once your PR agency has helped you determine what your story is, they will also help you to keep it relevant. There is no point in having a great story that is outdated.
- Increases your return on investment – Whether you are looking for sales, traffic to your website, increased social media engagement or speaking engagements, a PR agency can help increase your return on investment over time.
- Bridges the gap – The media industry can be a tough nut to crack. It is so much better when you have an insider on your side, bridging the gap between you and the media.
- Brings invaluable experience – Although we are not claiming to be know-it-alls, we’ve been around the block. Your PR agency knows which magazine is the right one for your business, which gifts to send out, if any, etc.
- Brings objectivity to your business – Two heads are always better than one. Your PR agency provides a much-needed sounding board and can give objective advice on the story you are putting out there.
- Connects you to the right people and organisations – Your PR agency should know all the right people in the right places. They connect you to the right journalists, media houses, and outlets.
A PR agency should always have you and the success of your business as the focus. And at Que Lebatha Consulting, we will do just that. We want to tell your unique story as it grows from strength to strength. Contact us today for all your PR needs – after all, “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers” (Daniel J. Boorstin).